- Heat Pump.
- The air conditioner is also a heat pump unit.
- It can be used as an air conditioner and a heater. In heating mode it will stop working at temperatures below 4 degrees C or 8 degrees C if it is very humid.
- It must be connected to a 30 Amp 120 Volts electrical outlet.
- The heat pump is located under the front dinette seat and projects its air upwards. Its installation uses the round shape of the Alto to direct the air flow towards the rear of the trailer.
- The thermostat is in the rear of the Alto and it is accessible when in bed. This thermostat controls the speed of the fan, the temperature and the operating mode selection: either air conditioner or heater.